- The Story of Reality by Gregory Koukl
- If You Can Keep It by Eric Metaxas
- The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark by William Shakespeare
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Seven Women by Eric Metaxas
- Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- Henry V by William Shakespeare
- The Winter’s Tale by William Shakespeare
- Miracles by Eric Metaxas
- No Two Paths was started by Christian teen author, Kaylan Mah. I love her insight into the Scriptures!
- Zach Philip is a place for teens to learn more about the gospel through the eyes of someone their age. It’s wonderful!
- Delighting In Him is a website started by fellow Y’Dubber and dear sister in Christ, Moriah Simonowich. Her blog is, in her own words, “a place for weary young women to gather and find sweet refreshment from the Word of God.”
- To Dwell and Never Leave is a Christian blog updated monthly by my friend Amanda. Her walk with the Lord is so inspiring and convicting.
- Katherine Forster was started by a homeschool graduate friend of mine, Katherine Forster, writing about theology, poetry, fiction, etc.
- True and Pure was started by a wonderful Y’Dubber named Grace. I love her book and movie reviews, and her passion for the Word is sparkling.